A Curiously Chic Life is all about new beginnings and living life to its fullest. I have started this blog in an effort to push myself to learn more, write more, create more, and be continually inspired by everything around me.
I love fashion, art, crafts, food, and travel and I would like to share all those things with you!
I consider myself to be a creator. I constantly feel the need to make things with my hands, whether it be a birthday card, a batch of funfetti cupcakes (my fave!), or a new skirt. I believe in being chic, even on a budget, and starting everyday with a constant curiosity and eagerness to learn something new, all while maintaining your own individuality.
Here are some things I love…
- Chocolate in any shape and form
- New Jersey and its four seasons (my favorite is summer – I’m a sundress kind of gal – but every fall I look forward to flannel shirts, thick sweaters, knit scarves, comfy moccasins, boots of all kinds, and coats!)
- The Jersey Shore (Not the show, the actual place)
- Reading a good book
- Trying new beers
- Watching reruns of Seinfeld (they never get old)
- Listening to music
- All things Halloween and Christmas
- Capturing moments of everyday life with my camera
- Spending time with family and friends
Now that you know a bit about me, I hope you will come back to read about all the things I have to share. I hope you enjoy this blog and that it will inspire you to live curiously and chicly!