Welcome to my blog “A Curiously Chic Life”! I have started this blog in an effort to push myself to learn more, write more, create more, and be continually inspired by everything around me. I believe in being chic, even on a budget, and starting everyday with a constant curiosity and eagerness to learn something new, all while maintaining your own individuality.
I hope you will join me as I embark on this new journey of creating, discovering, and living!
Here are some things that I love…
- Chocolate in any shape and form
- New Jersey and its four seasons (my favorite is summer – I’m a sundress kind of gal – but every fall I look forward to flannel shirts, thick sweaters, knit scarves, comfy moccasins, boots of all kinds, and coats!)
- Reading a good book (currently in the middle of “Gone Girl” and I highly recommend it!)
- Trying new beers (my current favorite is Left Hand Brewing Co.’s Milk Stout. Its like a milkshake!)
- Listening to music & going to concerts (the latest concert I saw was Bon Iver and it was amazing!)
- All things Halloween and Christmas
- Taking photographs
- Spending time with family and friends
Stay tuned for more! xo…Alane